Friday, August 28, 2009

A note from our DJ:

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Juan Zafra also known as DJ LS. I am honored and humbled by the opportunity to be the DJ for the event held in Miami. I am a big Michael Jackson Fan and admire everything he has done. I believe Thrill The World is an extraordinary event considering the logistics involved while at the same time supporting and helping our communities world wide! I can't wait until Oct 24th, 2009 so that we may make history. I know our event in Miami will be a huge success and our zombies are usually the best, considering some of the best dancers originate from South Florida. Again I am honored and very thankful for the opportunity. I am posting a link to a tribute mix I made of Michael's top hits, all original tracks. It's free to download and listen. Enjoy and see you Oct 24th.



IF YOU WANT TO GET MORE MUSIC OR INFORMATION ABOUT DJ LS YOU CAN CHECK ME OUT ON FACEBOOK AT http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112262967986&ref=mf#/group.php?gid=112262967986&ref=mf


BECOME A FAN OF DJ LS AND GET FREE MUSIC. FOR BOOKINGS CONTACT ME AT DJLIGHTSHOW@GMAIL.COM

No comments: