Monday, July 6, 2009

We now return to our regular programming...

It's been about a year and a half since I discovered the Thrill The World event. I was all set to do this and then I got pregnant with my little guy and that went out the window. With the recent death of Michael Jackson, one of my favorite artists, I was quickly reminded that I had left this zombie-dance-fest on the back burner. I'd really like to do it this year, so time to pick up my little project and get the gears in motion.

Dust off your dancing shoes and join me this year on Saturday Oct 24 at 8:30 pm.

Even if you have two left feet and don't like to dance, I could still use you in other supportive roles (music, video, photography, fund raising, secretary, treasurer, media liason, witness, location scout, sugar daddy, lollipop holder, shoe shiner, mime, etc), so don't let your dancing allergies stop you from joining in on the fun.

I will post more information as it becomes availble. In the meantime, click on the Thriller teaching videos link over on the right and start learning the dance!

2 comments:

wRitErsbLock said...

tempting, but that's the night of the tower of terror 13k, so i'll be otherwise engaged

Claudia said...

Yes, I thought of that too, but dancing in full zombie costume beats running 8 miles any day. We'll miss you. We're here if you change your mind!